About Our Flexible Working Spaces.
Flexible Working in dunfermline
Flexible Work Arrangements for Busy Professionals
When COVID hit, Stephen, MD of Hive Work Spaces needed to find pastures new. Stephen had enjoyed a career in property and hospitality, latterly as operations director for a successful restaurant business.
The idea formed to offer quality flexible work spaces outside of city centres. After all, who wants to travel if they have a quality alternative closer to home?
The Hive is a serviced office building located in the centre of Dunfermline. It was created to meet the demands of such workers.
We recognise that many people are not going to be returning to their former ways of working. Commuting is down (hurray) and flexible working is in. So we have single desks, available part time and full time; and we have offices, with 2,3 and 4 desks. Some offices have adjoining doors and so can be joined together. Mix it all up in a beautiful building; price it affordably, let the spaces on easy to understand licences where the focus is on customer service – and that is The Hive.
Workers can enjoy the privacy and comfort that comes with using a serviced office, without any of the inconvenient admin tasks. We take care of maintenance, insurance, cleaning of common areas, and even the little extras like gourmet coffee. Whether part time or full time; if you need just a single desk or a four desk office, The Hive offers a professional and appealing solution to working in central Dunfermline.
Going Back to Work After COVID
Increasingly, professionals are searching for close – to – home solutions which allow for a more flexible approach to work. At The Hive, we provide workers with an alternative to traditional workspaces. Our work spaces are all available on simple licences – no lengthy leases here.
In consideration of COVID, we have put in place a host of failsafe measures, meaning our customers can get back to work safely. For example –
- We employ experienced cleaning teams who use industry-approved cleaning equipment
- All surfaces are regularly sanitised
- Co-working desks are well spaced out
- We adhere to government guidelines
Travelling to the Hive
The Hive is a hub of activity, located in the heart of Dunfermline. It sits at the top of Viewfield Terrace, just behind Carnegie Hall.
Dunfermline Town train station and Dunfermline bus station are a 10-minute walk away.
The M90 is just a 7-minute drive from the Hive; a 120 space car park sits right outside our building.
For more information about any of our facilities call us on 01383 630560 or email email@example.com .
BUSINESS SERVICES SUPPLIED AT THE HIVE
We offer a range of business services to assist those self employed members
Registered office address £10 PCM
Use The Hive as your registered office for companies house purposes
Virtual office call forwarding £25 PCM
Publish a business landline number and have it forwarded by The Hive to your mobile or alternative line
Virtual call forwarding plus registered office and full business mailbox £40 PCM
Keep your business registered office at The Hive, and receive forwarded mail, plus enjoy a virtual call forwarding service from your published landline number
Meeting room hire £10/hr or £75/day
Book out our meeting room with videoconferencing facility. Discounts apply for members
- Flexible work environments attract experts. Professionals who have worked in their field for a decade or more can be much pickier about the employers they choose to work for. One of the biggest pressure points for a lot of high-earners is a flexible work environment that allows them to have more of a work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours mean that employers do not have to worry about finding new staff every 3 to 6 months. The retention rates for employers that implement a more flexible working schedule are far higher than that of traditional 9-5 employers.
- Offices that allow for flexible work arrangements are far cheaper than renting a full-time office space. This means that startups and small teams can spend less time worrying about their overhead costs and more time scaling their business.
Flexible work arrangements like hot desking allow multiple professionals to use the same space at different times of the day. Hot desking is a far more environmentally conscious option for individuals and team members who want to be part of the movement towards energy-efficient alternatives.