Cool Co-working Spaces, First Rate Flexibility.
Our Co-working space in dunfermline
The Hive is a beautifully refurbished building, offering co-work desks, in addition to a number of offices – all available on easy to understand licences.
Our central location beside Carnegie Hall makes us an easy choice for you – and your customers.
Here are some of the amenities that you can expect:
- 24/7 HD CCTV
- Meeting room with video conference facilities
- Superfast fibre internet
- Breakout / kitchen areas
- Shower room
- Disabled facilities
- Soundproofed phone booths
- A relaxing garden space
- A collaborative vibe, where local businesses are able to interact together to everyone’s benefit
Co working desks come with a lockable pedestal, kitchen access & fast fibre internet. Call us for more information, or to arrange a viewing, on 01383 630560. Price – £130 PCM ex VAT
- Your personal desk in a shared office space, with a lockable pedestal
- Access 24/7, 365 days
- 6 hours of meeting room hire PCM
- 6 month licence
- £130 PCM, meaning you can use The Hive for just £6 per day
In recent years, new businesses have moved away from the idea that they need a dedicated 9-5 workspace. Some business owners see a dedicated space with a logo outside the door as a sign of success. Modern professionals are increasingly coming to terms with the idea that there are lots of advantages of coworking spaces.
- Coworking office spaces cost a fraction of the cost of 9 to 5 workspaces.
- One of the main advantages of coworking spaces is that they provide professionals with flexibility. Because our coworking office space is far cheaper than the 9 to 5 private office alternative, professionals and employers do not feel pressured to utilise the space at all times. They can arrive at our Hive during times when they feel most productive and leave when they have hit their deadlines.
- Coworking spaces increase employee retention. Employers who promote more work-life balance for their employees are far less likely to need a recruitment run every six months. The best coworking spaces make employees feel like they are trusted to meet deadlines and collaborate with teammates without being micromanaged.
- Professionals and creative freelancers get all the amenities that come with traditional office spaces but without the hassle of all the boring admin tasks. They can get to work on the latest project without worrying about building maintenance, WiFi, or even stocking the kitchen cupboards.
Coworking spaces offer networking opportunities that would not otherwise be available in 9 to 5 office spaces. As the name suggests, this flexible working arrangement promotes collaboration.
Travelling to Our Co-Working Space
Our co-working space is located in the heart of Dunfermline. Dunfermline Town Centre is home to cultural and historical landmarks. We are a two minute walk from the High Stree, located in leafy Viewfield Terrace.
The M90 is just a 7-minute drive from our building, which means that people all over Scotland can access Hive Work Spaces. Train and bus links are 7 minutes walk.